CRANBERRY MARGARITA - FEATURE COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK
Things are getting festive here at TNC and there is no reason why you can't take the festivities home with you… Let us show you how you can make the Cranberry Margarita at home. We're positive this cocktail will be a hit over the holidays!
1. Grab a rocks glass and a lime wedge
2. Rub the lime wedge around the rim of the rocks glass, then dip the rim in sugar.
3. Fill rocks glass with ice and set aside.
4. Grab a shaker cup and fill with ice.
5. Add to the shaker cup - 1.5oz of TEREMANA TEQUILA, 1oz Cointreau, 1.5oz Fresh Lime Juice, 3oz Cranberry Juice and shake for 15 seconds
6. Strain over your rocks glass and garnish with a lime wheel
7. Serve to your family & friends & Enjoy!